Legendre Energy, expert in the operation and maintenance of anaerobic digestion units
Legendre Energy has more than 10 years’ experience in operation and maintenance, and currently provides more than 30 anaerobic digestion units with this type of service, i.e. just over 15% of the French on-farm anaerobic digestion market.
Legendre Energy is a leading expert in biogas and ensures the optimal operation of its clients’ energy production system. A team is in charge of biological monitoring, mechanical maintenance, the replacement of defective parts, troubleshooting, as well as the remote monitoring of each of its clients’ biogas facilities. Over the years, Legendre Energy has partnered with specialised suppliers such as Suma, Vogelsang, etc.
Our operation & services; maintenance of your anaerobic digestion unit
In a biogas project, the construction phase is important. But the operation phase is just as important. Understanding this new business line means controlling all mechanical, electrical, agronomic, and biochemical parameters and fulfilling regulatory requirements.
Our main issues are monitoring and controlling your facility, enhancing your safety, maintaining a high level of production, protecting you against the risk of operating losses. To help its clients with their day-to-day operations, Legendre Energy dedicated a team to these issues and designed a comprehensive range of services.
Troubleshooting an anaerobic digestion unit
- Team of expert technicians for 10 years
- Remote pre-diagnosis – On-site diagnosis
- SUMA certification for the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of mixers
Preventive maintenance of an anaerobic digestion unit
- Implementing the maintenance plan
- Mechanical monitoring of the unit
- Maximising the service life of your facility
- Improving performance
- Anticipating anomalies
Curative maintenance of an anaerobic digestion unit
- Monitoring your guarantees
- Preventive maintenance
- Intervention report
- Troubleshooting and replacing equipment
- Training the operator before starting up the unit and post-acceptance
- Input degradation control
- Ration plans
- Biological analyses
- Data collection and analysis
- Performance calculation
- Detection of malfunctions
- Production report
- Preventive maintenance support